Booty Jumper

26 May 2014

Hellooo there! (Still working on that intro..one day)

So, as some of you may know, I am quite a big fan of a youtuber called Troye Sivan and a while ago I order one of his new merchandise jumpers, and it's finally arrived! Hurrah!
Usually I never really want to buy peoples merch, because if it has a picture of their face or something like that on it, you can't really wear it out. Sure, it's a great pajama top most of the time and shows your dedication to your idol, but personally I don't like wearing that type of merch out the house. I don't want everyone to see who I'm a fan of and think oh she's such a loser for liking that person etcetc, also I personally don't like wearing tops with faces on them.
This is why I love Troyes merch so much! To anyone else it just looks like your regular, super cute and cosy, over sized jumper but to a fan, they know and it's like you have a little connection.
I have no idea if this makes sense, but I'm pretty sure it does. Basically I love wearing merchandise of things I love (watch out for a Teen Wolf jumper making an appearance soon..) that don't have huge faces on them or logos, one where it's not obvious you are wearing someone or somethings merchandise!
Necklace- Primark
Jumper (I don't think it's still being sold but here is Troye's merch store)
Anyway yeah, back to the jumper! I just think this is a really cute jumper and, not going to lie, I really like the booty, it could have been either be really cringey or perfect and I personally think it's perfect! I like the colour of this, it's a sweet baby blue and think it will look great with a tan (for those colder summer days) and in the winter with, well anything!
When I first ordered it I mentally planned an outfit in my head for this which I am yet to try out. I think with a pair of gold hoop earrings, a simple necklace, black skinnies, winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick this would look so nice! Although at the moment I have no hoop earrings and I have no idea if they would suit me! Some people can pull them off, but other times it can look really horrible.
Jeans - Topshop
And you can't tell but I'm wearing sparkly socks which are ALSO frilly *heck yeah heck yeah*
Today it was a pretty plain outfit because I wasn't doing much, I just wanted to show you all the jumper because I love it so much!!

These pictures aren't really any good, I was mid revising then remembered I wanted to show you guys my jumper, but since I wasn't going out till the evening my hair was still a mess and no makeup!

Anyway, that is it for today! Hope everyone who is doing exams is coping well!
Also, I'd love to hear your opinions on the jumper :), unless they're mean, in which case never mind..
Adios for now munchkins! (nice little pet name)x


12 comments

  1. I love Troye Sivan also, and the jumper is super cute too! I get what you mean about about wearing merch; I always feel cautious of peoples opinions of the band/youtube/whatever and it puts me off wearing it! x

    http://zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And with this jumper only other people who watch Troye know you're wearing it so I feel like they won't judge you because they watch him too!:)x

      Delete
  2. Loool! I'm loving your booty jumper x
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Troye Sivan as well. I've been subscribed to him for what feels like forever now. I love the way he's done his merch. It's so different from all other YouTubers which is so awesome. Especially since like you I don't want to be wearing a face on my shirt outside of the house. Great merch pick! Would love to see it in another few outfit posts :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I know I've been subbed to him for quite a while too and he's jsut getting so famous! I would include it in a few more outfit posts because I wear it all the time, but I always keep the outfit with this jumper very similar, but maybe I'll change it up a little bit :)x

      Delete
  4. Omg!! Troye Sivan <3 I am so glad you bought the jumper, it looks amazing and super comfy as well.

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I brought it too! It took a while to get here and I was nervous it wasn't going to come because I knew a few other peoples who had already got theirs, but then it finally came and ahh :) It is so comfy oh my gosh I never want to take it off!x

      Delete
  5. cute jumper, Troye Sivan is awesome :) I think the outfit idea you have in mind is really nice :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really want to wear it but just need some hoop earrings, I know you can get them in Primark but I'm just too lazy to go out x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

Latest Instagrams

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.