The Worlds Softest T-Shirt

23 August 2015

Hey guys! I hope all of you that got your GCSE results are happy with them and if not, who cares! Me and  a few of my friends went out for dinner the day after results day as a 'woo we made it!!' kind of thing. I've been friends with these people the majority of secondary school and ever since year 7 I had heard about all these dishes/foods and this Indian restaurant and I never thought we'd ever go, but low and behold, we did. I never knew there were all these different types of food (well I did because when I'd go round to their house and have dinner or just hear about their food) I just thought it was like curry and things but oh god there was so much more. We got like a bunch of starters and they were huge, I don't know how anyone could have them and then have a main course. I was so full by the end of it, we ate at lie 6:30 and I'm typing this at 12 the next day and I am still so bloated and full. It was amazing though and I finally got try chilli paneer which my friends used to always rave on about. We were so full we had to walk back to my friends house (which ended up almost taking an hour because we're messes and went the wrong way) and let me tell you I needed that walk to become less bloated.
T-Shirt- Zara  |  Jeans-Topshop  |  Shoes- Vagabonds
This was actually meant to be an outfit post, so now I'm done reminiscing about all the glorious food I need to show you the worlds softest t-shirt ever. It's so soft I would expect it to cost like £12, how much was it really? £8, not only is it like wearing something that God made himself it's also so easy to wear. You'll see this featured in a future haul post but I just had to show you this outfit. This top is so easy to wear, I couldn't decided whether to have it tucked in or untucked (I untucked it as we ate so I could hide the fact I had undone my button and zip). The thing about this top is that it goes with skinnies, under dungarees, mom jeans, a denim skirt and can be dressed up or dressed down. Since we were going out for dinner I decided to 'classy' it up a bit and paired it with black skinnies from Topshop and my Vagabonds and red lipstick. I also think this outfit would go really well with a black hat or with my Nike trainers. 
I struggled so much taking these pictures, the lighting was not working in my favour. Also, I was sorting out my blog the other day and long story short I tried to do this thing to ensure all my pictures were the same size and then the pin it button that appeared when you hover over a picture on my blog became absolutely huge and I don't know how to fix it. I got rid of the feature but I want the pin it button back. How else am I meant to fuel my love for pinterest?  Anyway that's it for today, also thank you guys so much for 250 followers! See you all soon!

35 comments

  1. Love this post Libby! This tshirt sounds amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous also x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It really is amazing, I'm tempted to get in all the colours because I have honestly never felt anything this soft before!x

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit & this tshirt sounds pretty amazing - and so pretty!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is pretty amazing I'm excited for it to come out the wash so I can wear it again aha x

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Amazing posts, keep up the good work!
    Anna x
    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely outfit for a meal out! I've been loving loose t-shirts recently and this one is gorgeous, will definitely have to see if I can pick it up for myself :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I figured I dressed quite well for a meal because it done a good job of hiding my food babay aha. You should definitely try and get one, there are so many ways it can be worn, it's a good purchase!x

      Delete
  5. Your necklace is so cute! Love the outfit!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think you can get similar necklaces in Topshop!x

      Delete
  6. congrats on 250 followers and finding such an amazing tshirt! and i've always wanted to try indian food, but i haven't gotten around to it. one day...

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god well if you're ever in England you should go to Blue Ginger because oh my god I may have been super uncomfortably bloated after but it was worth it x

      Delete
  7. I love Zara. Everytime I visit I leave with like 2 new outfits! I love the tiny stripes... i'll have to keep my eyes open next time I go.

    - Iona
    http://fromfive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have a top from H&M (which is no where near as soft) and the stripes are quite bold, but I love the small ones. You should definitely buy a top like this because it's so great!!x

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your results, the dinner sounds great! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blgospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it really was, I'm so excited to go back there but I feel like I'm going to have to wait a while so it can be just as special!x

      Delete
  9. Your top is super cute! And I really like your bedroom as well, you have lots of nice and cozy things! :)
    //Sara xx

    www.saralindberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah thanks, it took me ages to decorate and stuff just to find the type of things I wanted but I'm so happy with it now (just need to do a bit of DIY on a chair which I've been saying I'd do for ages) and buy more plants! I really want a bonzai tree but apparently they're super hard to look after and I am not down for that type of commitment x

      Delete
  10. Looks like a great top Libby, one of those staples that everyone needs in their wardrobe. Love to vagabonds too! Hope you were happy with your results!

    Nia xx
    Nia Elinor Mair | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is! Ah man I love my Vagabonds too, I know it sounds big headed to compliment my own shoes but I never feel as fierce as when I'm wearing these shoes. I would say you too but I know you;re happy with yours, so congrats!:)x

      Delete
  11. Such a cute t-shirt and I'm loving your pants!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! In the first picture they look kind of blue but they're black, although very faded..x

      Delete
  12. Love your outfit posts! I'm seriously considering ordering this top with my leftover holiday money hmmmm.. And yay we're shoe twins whoohoo :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edie :) and you should, you will not regret it!! Ah man, how great are these shoes though, whenever I wear them I feel so fierce, that may just be because they're the only heels I ever wear but either way they're so great I'm so glad I splashed the cash on them!:)x

      Delete
  13. The t-shirt sounds so good, it looks great too. I might have to go get myself one because it's one of those things that you can throw on and still kind of look like you've made an effort and thats literally what I love.
    Alice x
    ramblingroseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's the best way to describe this tshirt, you should definitely get one!x

      Delete
  14. such a lovely post! I definitely need to get one of these tshirts now, sounds like it would be such a good wardrobe staple!xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I put it in the wash a while ago and it still hasn't come back and I want to wear it so bad!x

      Delete
  15. that top is gorgeous and you look amazing with the red lip! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yaa, even though in real life the red lip doesn't look that good, I thin I need a new one x

      Delete
  16. Really want that top now! Goes perfectly with those jeans, lovely outfit! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The outfit is on point, but OMG GIRL. Never stop wearing that lipstick !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

Latest Instagrams

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.