Worlds Flowiest Dress!? | Outfit

18 April 2015

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week, I had no internet, although thats not really a valid reason because I probably wouldn't have posted anyway because I haven't done anything interesting with my life. Today though, was the first day in the holidays where I went out with a friend rather my family, huzzah! Is that how you spell it? I dont know. It was pretty sunny and I got this dress around winter time, I remember because I got it as part of the Black Friday Sale on Lazy Oafs website and it was basically a double sale because the dress was in the sale..and then I used a sale code to get more money off. Bargain queen over here.

Paired with my trustworthy docs, also Im trying to show you all the space this dress has so you can get a rough idea of how much it flows
I realised mid taking outfit pictures (before my camera rudely ran out of battery) that my tights had a little hole in them, but to be honest I figured I could get away with it. Add to my 'edge' and seem grungey. Okay earlier when I was thinking about that I phrased it so well in my head and was like ooh include that in my blog post after but I can't remember what I said and now it just seem slame. Oh well. Want to hear probably one of the best things about this dress? IT HAS POCKETS which was actually very useful because I put my phone in one and ipod in the other to use as a weight to keep the dress down because this is one flowy dress. And by that I mean, as I ran down the stairs it was fluttering around me (i tried to take a picture of me spinning so you could see how majestic it could be but my camera ran out of battery whilst i was twirling and i twirled for ages because i was waiting to hear the click then I realised) and I felt like a princess but then as I was waiting outside for my friend to pick me up it completely flew up. and when i say completely I mean even some of my tummy was shown because theres nothing tight on this dress so the thing just blew up and it kept happening so I had to stand with it slightly in between my legs. Then as I was walking around town with my friend random gusts of wind would occur and woah man, I was living on edge. 

I put a star on top of my head because I am a star xoxo, also because my hair looked disgusting but I LIKED THE PICTURE OF MY DRESS (I didnt mean to put that in caps but then it made me laugh because its as if I'm angrily shouting that at you when really it was just meant to be a gentle comment)
In town I had a set list of things to buy. I brought two of the five things. I wanted to buy a specific type of sock from Topshop, but of course the tiny Topshop didn't have them (I was going to look in Primark for socks but we couldn't be bothered), sunglasses from H&M (which are super nice and I really hope I do find them because I need them for summer because my pair are ugly and I'm not sure what came over me when I brought them, although I did see some nice pairs in Topshop but this H&M pair is beautiful I must find them)(too bad I probably wont leave the housOptionse for another ten years again)(maybe I'll get my mum to buy them), a foundation (Which I did get but had to give to my mum for her to give to me as a present for my bdizzle), a pot to put my groovy new cactus in (I could only get a collection of five pots from WIlkos-it was quite stressful) and some mini elastic hairbands which I couldn't find anywhere, but i really need to be cause i like to do little plaits in my hair and i need mini elastic hairbands to do that, I like to embrace my inner mermaid. The grammar in that sentence is appalling sorry. I also got my rook pierced today! Man, I  really need to plan what I'm going to do for my birthday this year- does anyone have any ideas what I could do? Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Actually before I go I would just like to say 'Talk To Me' by Lauren Aquilina has been stuck in my head all day and you should listen to it because her voice is amazing its a little bit sad though. Also, anyone got any book recommendations!?

2 comments

  1. Omg libby I love your room especially that hand wall art (I know it has a proper name but it's not coming to me right now)! I used to be obsessed with the Lazy Oaf shirts and coloured bags; I actually used one of their bags as the inspiration for my textiles!
    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Etsy, I love it there too but it's so pricey! I ordered this really nice jumper from there the other day but there's baggy and then this jumper was just too extreme x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.