Moon Top In London

1 July 2015

Hey guys, today I went into London with my friend Hollie, to Oxford Street more specifically and oh my god it was boiling. I wont say too much because Im going to do a post about my time with Hollie so I wont say much. But, what I will say is that I sweated so much I got a sweat patch on my rucksack and the sweat on the back of my neck literally drenched the stings of my top. I thought it was quite risky wearing grey because I knew it was going to be a hot day but I panicked and it was a cute outfit. The top is from Asos, I got it the other day along with a bunch of bikini tops. because I ordered so much from Asos they sent free crackers (which we sO nice I'm going to have to buy more). But then I ended up basically sending everything back except one bikini top and this top. Also my sister has lent me three of her pairs of American Apparel shorts (long story) and man I love them all. So I paired the top with some shorts and man these shorts are just so cute, they fit perfectly. 

Top- Asos
Shorts- American Apparel (colour Dark Indigo)
Rucksack- American Apparel
Shoes- Doc Martens
My chest looks weird in this picture okay I'm not sure why lets just ignore it
The day was so good but we literally shopped till we dropped and man do our feet ache. We;re in bed now and my feet still kill. Also we stank. Honestly as soon was we got back we couldn't not shower. Now my room is super stuffy and feel like I wont sleep well, I'm too hyped up but we also have a busy day tomorrow. Im excited because we're going into Camden and I don't know where,  I thought we were going to the vegan cafe in London, but apparently there is some veggie food section place where we're going to go. Im pumped. Except man today I've been so unhealthy, right before my holiday as well, but you know what, we walked around 17km today and I sweated so much that I basically exercised. How did you guys spend the boiling hot day (well if you live in London/England) which was extremely humid? Also, remember, stay hydrated people! See you guys soon, hope you're all doing well!

23 comments

  1. I love your outfit Libby! The shorts are lovely! It's been really warm where I am too - great weather for England!!!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Although grey was a bad choice in the heat, but you know it was cute before I started sweating horrendously. I hope the hot weather carries on though!:) Unless it will mess up the ecosystem or something in which case maybe not x

      Delete
  2. I love your hair wooow the braided bit is so pretty! There's a serious heatwave here in Brussels too and I also made the (terrible) decision to spend today and yesterday shopping in the sales. I quite literally melted but, you know, it was worth it for cheap clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man same I found so much in the sales it was great! I found the comfiest pair of sandals ever in Topshop, it was annoying the heat whilst hunting for shops and we walked so far (according to my phone we walked 17km !!!!) but inside the shops there would be aircon and it was glorious. Also thank you! Its one of my goals this summer to do more hair styles with my hair and practice my braids!:)x

      Delete
  3. Love your top<3 you look STUNNING, thanks for sharing
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos! That shirt is adorable :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know how to take them so I was like lets just go to by a red phone box and I can pretend to be a tourist so no one judges me rather than just posing in the middle of Carnaby Street!x

      Delete
  5. I was stuck in school during that heatwave :( but as soon as I got home I had a shower and binge watched movies haha! Those AA shorts look so comfy as well and I love the necklace you're wearing too :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so comfy and are just the right size! Oh I feel for you, I hate being in school when it's hot because everyone smells and is hot and irritable!x

      Delete
  6. Your hair is so pretty and I love the outfit!, the top looks so cute! Where i live is also really hot right now and I don't feel like doing anything all day! I just followed you, would love if you follow back ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow you, I remember reading your post of you in the maxi dress and feeling inspired to wear them more often aha. But thank you!:)x

      Delete
  7. You look gorgeous! Sounds like a great day ^_^ x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was, despite the excessive sweating and the fact I was wearing the worlds most uncomfortable bra. May have taken it off in the end.. ahah x

      Delete
  8. You have such beautiful hair! Also, I love that crescent moon top! x

    LOVELY ROSE PETAL | Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good day even though the weather was sooo hot. I love the AA shorts, I wish I had a sister who would lend me some, I have wanted a pair for ages! Really love your top as well, the print is awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know right I wanted a pair for so long but didn't want to spend that much but then my sister gave/lent me hers!:)x

      Delete
  10. you look really cute, love your hair!

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really cute, love your hair!

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg haha it sounded like you had a terribly hot yet terribly fun day. Cute outfits for the win! You look so good; the crop top is absolutely gorgeous and those Doc Martens look so good on you! I hope you had fun at the veggie place! When you say you're doing a post of today at Oxford Street, you do mean a haul, right? Because you have to do a haul!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and oh man I did the food there was so good, I didn't know it was possible for falafels to taste that good! And yeah aha I was going to do a post about our day and then do a seperate one for purchases but then the one about our day would have been pretty boring for most people, I probably just enjoyed it because it was like 'fond memories' but now I'm just doing a haul!:)x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.