Brick Lane Puchases

11 August 2016

me again
me!
Well, I have no idea what I've been doing this summer but it sure has been busy. I went to Brick Lane yesterday with my friend, I always seem to go on days that the market isn't open, but woah buddy I still make some good purchases. If I do say so myself. Also for lunch we ended up in this little street food corner and I have no idea what the heck I ate, all I know is the corn bun was delicious and I love fried plantains. It was really messy to eat, sort of a burrito in a bun (I say sort of, it was hardly like that but pretty much- I would have taken a photo but it did not look appetising) but I had to eat it so fast because it was just all slippin out the bun. 

Every time I go to Brick Lane I end up somewhere new and yesterday I ended up in Rokit. It's the only shop we went to because we spent so much but it was with it. My aim was to get funky shorts (I had a specific style in mind and I am glad to say that aim was a success), a funky top and a denim jacket. I ended up getting some of the cutest dungarees I've ever seen and a funky jumper. I can't wait to go again to get even more jumpers like this, it fits so perfectly and is so cute and quirky and perfect for when it gets a bit colder. Also, lets be real, baggy jumpers and skinny jeans with docs is my go to outfit. 
Libs1
dungs
I've wanted shorts like this for so long, I think it would look so cute with a little black bralette, or tight black crop top or baggy black top tucked in. And can be worn in winter with tights! The same goes for the dungarees, I wanted to get long ones but couldn't resist these. Imagine them with glittery tights underneath, docs and a black top underneath, oh these outfits will be just adorable! And fingers crossed the weather will be nice in England next week and I can get some good outfit pics. 

10 comments

  1. I love everything you've got, I wish there was a Rokit in Manchester because whenever I go to London I fall in love with so many of the pieces in there!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but at least Manchester has cool vintage shops doesn't it? But I won't lie, Rokit is pretty damn great x

      Delete
  2. Gahd, I'm always soo jealous of people in London who have access to such fab independent vintagey shops!! Also, Im glad someone else says 'funky' as much as I do hahah
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget how lucky I am to live where I do because getting to London is just so easy, I don't know how you survive! I know you can buy cool clothes online but blimey, sometimes shipping is just so pricey! Ah, funky and groovy are the best words and they are not said enough in my opinion!x

      Delete
  3. I love everything you picked up, definitely my kinda style - I need to take a trip to Brick Lane, sounds amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should! There are so many clothes there, it's easy to spend a lot of money but my reasoning is that it's not like you go there all the time and the clothes are pretty much one of a kind!x

      Delete
  4. I've recently seen a lot of hauls from Rokit and I just LOVE the style! Even though I love wearing chic smart looking outfits, I also love the vintage inspired clothes from a shop like Rokit! I definitely need to visit that store soon! :)

    Tabitha | http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE FIRST LINE OF THIS POST IS SO RELATABLE!! also i love your purchases and outfit ideas, can't wait to see in future posts:) x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.