Kick Ass Concealer

28 April 2014

 As some of you may know, it was my birthday Saturday (sorry for my irregular posting, I'm a bit all over the place and need to sort out a schedule!) And when I went shopping with my Mum before my birthday for presents we went to Boots where there was a three for two deal going on for all brands. I really needed a new concealer and wasn't sure what to get since although I love Collections overage, it doesn't match my skin tone at all and it's difficult to hide! I decided on the Soap&Glory Kick Ass Concealer, it costs £10 which is more than I would usually pay for a concealer (I think, I've ever only used two..) but thought I would never buy this usually and Soap and Glory is a pretty trustworthy brand! But I was  a bit skeptical because I hand't heard much about the concealer before.




Firstly, I love the packaging. It's plastic but I like how it's small and compact and I don't know, I just like the colours and think it's really cute. I also like how it has steps on it to show you how to wear the concealer and which bit to put where. I'm still getting used to putting on concealer this way though, I'm used to the application process from concealers like Rimmel Wake Me Up with the wand thing, like a lip gloss thing..wow..great describing there, but I hope you get what I mean! 



Other than loving the packaging, I love the product. The under eye concealer really helps to hide my bags and I like how it's easy to blend in. The one for blemishes is also really good. It's got a kind of clay like consistency but doesn't feel gross on your skin at all, in fact you can't feel it at all! It provides really good coverage and I like how there's also a powder to use to help set the concealer, even though I do find it a bit hard to open that bit. It also has a handy little mirror in case you need a touch up during the day, but I've also found it lasts a really long time. 
It doesn't look that big though and I'm not sure how long it will last, but hopefully a long time because I really love it! The only problem I have with it is that it's a bit too light for my skin tone, but I can easily hide that little fact. I got it in the lightest shade (light) and I don't think they have much of a colour range but I can't really remember


If you have £10 to spare on makeup, I really recommend this concealer, you won't regret it! Then again, I haven;t ready any other reviews to see how other people feel about it, but personally I think it's great :) I was going to give you before and after pictures of using it, but I forgot, sorry!

Also I went to see McBusted on Saturday and I don't think I'm ever going to get over how much I love them, I have been none stop listening to Busted for the past two days...man I miss them but McBusted were absolutely amazing, I want to go every night!


2 comments

  1. I want to try this concealer, but they don't sell in my country.

    Aw. McFly is my all time favorite band. But I'm a bit tired of this McBusted thing. I miss McFly :( I'm still happy your you that you had a good time and got to see 4 of the best people ever ;)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrr I love that brand .. and like you I need a new concealer too... but you hardly ever find it in Austria -.- .. Actually I think I haven't seen it here before.. meh
    but still lovely post :) x

    blog rosarooAnschi :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.