French Purchases

12 August 2015

Hi guys! When I was in France, I didn't buy much. Although looking back at it, I kind of did, but at the same time I didn't. I only went shopping twice, once was to a market. It was meant to take us 30 minutes to get there. It took around an hour and a half. When we finally found it, low and behold, it was a night market. They still had stalls but all the better ones were there at night. You know what else was there at night? The people who done hair braids. I  desperately wanted a braid. honestly one of the most exciting things about going on holiday is getting a braid, but alas we could not go back at night. I did manage to buy a few things there though, a bag and two key rings. I thought the bag was cute and unique, I like the pom poms and it can actually hold quite a lot. I really like the bag and the fact it's quite quirky but okay imagine it as a bum bag. This pattern with the pom poms as a bum bag would just be the bomb diggidy. But even this way it's still cool. I also got these two little key rings, I just thought they were adorable, plus they were super cheap and I can put one on the zip of my rucksack to make it more funky. I did want to put iron on badges on my rucksack but long story short when I tried it ended up melting the bag kind of so I had to stop. So it's just a pretty boring black rucksack, but once I add the key ring things will change. My Mum also got me these cool baggy trousers from one market she went to, she had bought loads for herself and then got me a pair. the crutch is so low it's basically a maxi skirt but I love them. I feel like some people may judge me for wearing them, but with the right top I know I'll be able to rock them. Hopefully.


The other place we went shopping was Decathalon, a huge sports shop. I was hoping to get a sports bra there but there weren't any cute ones. However I did manage to get these adorable Adidas shorts to run and exercise in and this sports top (which was in the sale holla). Real talk, getting new work out gear made me feel so much more motivated and I never used to see the point in getting work out tops but now it's my favourite thing and the shorts are so comfy to run in and make me feel like a professional runner which is oddly also really motivating. Now all I need is some better running trainers and I can feel like a sporting pro. And a better sports bra, but those aren't hard to find. I also got this red zip up hoodie which is extremely soft and was in the sale and just thought it's great for days I'm not doing much but is still really nice that I can wear out and about and to see friends in. It will also be great for lazy days, but because it's so new I haven't degraded it to that yet.


The airport we were in was pretty small and crappy on the way back (very limited food options and I got full up on pringles we had already had then went round the corner and found such better flavours, it was quite disappointing). However my dad offered to buy me a perfume and I remember in the duty free in the airport on the way to France I found a really nice perfume from some fancy ass brand. I couldn't find it in the airport we were in though but I did smell this perfume and oh god does it smell good. I smelt some others after because why not but none smelt as good as this one, so low and behold I got my first ever Chanel product! The packaging is adorable and we got it for such a good price apparently because when my mum saw it in Boots back in England it is super pricey but it only cost us 55 euros, which is expensive I know and I did pay some of it but apparently here I cant remember but its a lot. It's so exciting though, I feel like such a lady and when I wear it sometimes I just catch wafts of it and I feel like a superstar.


Wow, going through it all like this I actually bought a lot more than I thought I did. It's awful though because now I'm home and my list of things I want is just growing and growing but I can't buy any of it yet because I don't want to spend all money in case I can't find a job to replace it but then if I do find a job soon I do want to spend my money. If that makes sense. See you soon!

20 comments

  1. Ah I know only too well the struggle of having so much you want to buy but then remembering money is a thing - life is hard :// But you got some lovely things, those keyrings are so quirky and unique and damn I bet the Chanel perfume smells divine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The keyring was literally my favourite thing ever and then the thing just fell off. It was heartbreaking. The Chanel does smell divine and I feel like such a lady when I wear it!x

      Delete
  2. All of the things you bought are so cute Libby!! I especially love the trousers! Looks like you had a good old spend, retail therapy is the best therapy there is! I went to a cute market also while I was on holiday, I also managed to get a braid but because my hair was so long it ended up being quite expensive for what it is! Oh well, holidays are made for spending! Lovely post chick!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm jealous you got a braid! That's annoying though that it cost more but I bet it looked adorable! Thank you :)x

      Delete
  3. those key chains are adorable! and duty free shops are always exciting. hope you enjoy your fancy perfume(: i've always wanted to wear a perfume and get like a signature scent, but i'm too lazy to wear perfume haha. and i totally understand that feeling of being like "ok i'm done shopping for awhile" and then the next day having an insane desire to buy everything. it hurts

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish this could be my signature scent but I don't think I could ever afford to buy it again unless in duty free aha. They are so exciting! Sweets and stuff are so huge in duty free shops! Like who even needs a bag that big of kitkats, I don't know but I wish I did!x

      Delete
  4. Love the key chains so fun! cute bag too. I have a long list of things I want to buy but been on maternity and lower income means I just have to dream about them for a while
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ah, just make a huge list of baby things you need and have a baby shower and ask everyone to buy you them then you can use your own money to treat yourself, your pregnant therefore you deserve it aha x

      Delete
  5. Channel fragrances are one of my favourites! Decathlon has got to be one of the best sports stores ever - it's absolutely massive!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there was so much in there! It caters for sports I never knew even belonged in a sports shop! And by that I just mean hiking gear to be fair aha x

      Delete
  6. What a shame it turned out to be a night market! I love the bag though, and those baggy trousers are amazing, I love the print on them so much! You should put a braid in your hair yourself! I've done a few on myself this summer because I have no idea where to get them done here, but they are so easy and quick to do. I replied to your comment on my latest post btw :)

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I never thought they'd be easy, I'll give them a go! The trousers are so comfortable, a bit hard to find shoes that much but nonetheless, they are amazing :)x

      Delete
  7. Oh, everything looks lovely! Those pants are so cute and they look really comfortable ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bag!mAnd a chanel perfume??!? Oooh fancy :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo such a lovely haul of stuff! I absolutely love Chanel Chance! Chanel do the best fragrances!

    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag looks so cute! I would love to visit a market ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of the bag! It's something unique that would stand out in my wardrobe.
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good trip! I agree about workout clothes buying them has become something I actually like, even though before I was like why spend extra money?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I love the Chanel perfumes. I recently bought one but mine doesn't last long on the skin waaaah. In love with those baggy trousers.

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.