Enjoy Your Education

17 September 2017

I'm combining an outfit post with a talky post because I can't remember how I usually do outfit posts. I feel like I'm in a very big slump this week- however I blame that on the fact I've been working 6am-3pm and you know what- I always thought I was a mediocre morning person but I am actually horrendous. I just talk so much shit when I'm tired. I get so tired that I feel drunk. I'm not good on little sleep or in the early hours of the morning.
IMG_0002 3
 

IMG_0001
IMG_0003
It's weird seeing these photos as I've had purple hair for a week and seeing me blonde is like 'woah'
This entire outfit is from ASOS because I get a good discount. Also look! My tattoo- I'm so cool Also heads up this is the softest jumper ever 10/10 recommend buying it. This little box I feel is like when you watch a directors cut of the film except me and my blog 
This week has been strange because a lot of my friends are preparing to go to university and sending snapchats of themselves packing and at the last gathering till Christmas whilst I'm going off to work. Honestly-I am such an adult. I have a tattoo, I drive, I work full time, I go to the gym, I cook vegetables. I'm an adult. But in all seriousness it's so strange seeing all my friends going off to university, and my friends in the year below preparing for university and stressing about which university to go to. No one seems old enough to be going but plot twist- we are! Part of me wants my friends to all go now so I can begin some stuff I wanted to get done in my gap year because all my spare time has been consumed by them but then I realise my time is spent always with them at the moment because they won't be in close vicinity for much longer and I really love my friends. I know quite a few people staying though- but none of my closest friends. I'm just planning on visiting all the time. 

I just find it strange though how I'm in a full time job and they're off drinking every night. I know a few people who are regretting taking a gap year- and despite feeling strange about the fact my friends are going to university, I don't regret taking a year out. Well, as long as I use it to experience things, which I plan to do. 

Time for some words of wisdom from yours truly lads: enjoy your education! Not that I regret taking a gap year at all because I have a lot planned. Well- a lot mentally planned. I haven't actually sorted anything out yet but enjoy your education because learning is great. Then when you meet new people you can tell them fun facts about things you learnt. 

11 comments

  1. love the outfit, especially the trousers-I deffs need to update my autumn wardrobe. The gap year is a strange one, I definitely don't regret taking it and know I'm going to learn so much/its going to be so valuable but I think I need to get into it. I second the education thing, its great and when my sister complains about going to school I get so pissy because I'm like gurl I would love to be in your position haha X
    http://kaatielouu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I feel you!! My friends sister keeps complaining and I'm like no bitch!!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit so much, the colours suit you loads. Haha I can relate to this post so much. Like I feel so drunk when I'm overly tired too, and I'm deffo not a morning person either! And I know what you mean, I don't feel like me or my friends are old enough to be adults either like when did that happen?!

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! It's weird considering how much I love this outfit I rarely wear it. it's weird isn't it doing adult things and thinking 'haha how mature of me' but technically we're meant to be mature and being responsible!!

      Delete
  3. Ohmygawd, I love this outfit soso much!! I'm finding it so strange staying at home whilst all my friends head off to uni. I love and hate it but I am defo agreed, no one seems old enough.. xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie!! I find it so bizarre seeing new people on their snapchats and I message them like '...I'm still your fave blondebitch though right'

      Delete
  4. can you ship me this outfit please and thank you. your gap year is going to be fun!!! (speak things into existence, right?) just gotta remember that not everyone takes the same route to go to university and that's fine- you'll get there at your own pace and I'm here to support youuu throughout <3 HAVE A GOOD YEAR

    dalal // monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Speak things into existence!! I like that a lot, thanks Dalal!!xx

      Delete
  5. This outfit is so pretty and I'm in love with your tattoo - I'm getting mine done in about two weeks time now, and I'm so excited!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not that bad!! But mine is tiny so maybe that's why it wasn't too painful. I'm so excited to see yours!!

      Delete
  6. firstly, i love this outfit!! n secondly, hope youre loving your job! A year out will be so fun with all the things you want to do

    Tasha x
    lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.