Grandad Jumpers

14 February 2016

Hello! It's finally half term (hurrah!) but boy there is so much I want to get done and so far have done none of it. I always find it hard to be motivated though when I have a messy room, so I guess that's the first thing I'll sort out. I don't understand how people can function in a messy room. My friend Hollie who I've mentioned a few times is coming to see me tomorrow too and I need to make a mental plan of what activities to do with her whilst she's here, I really want to go to one of those amazingly healthy raw food places that I always see on instagram but they are all such a trek to get to. 

DSC07866
DSC07865

I don't remember when I took these pictures, I was actually going to post a different outfit but my room was so messy in those pictures I couldn't handle it. I love the jumper I'm wearing, it's so large and comfy and funky. I got it from Brick Lane and oh boy there were so many to choose from I was so overwhelmed. It looks really warm though, but it's not at all really, the one fault I have with it.

On Thursday I went to see Bloc Party, Drenge and Rat Boy and O2 Brixton and oh my god I love Rat Boy so much. Me and my friends actually left before Bloc Party because none of us really listened to them, even though they were the main band of the night. Whoops. In O2 Brixton there is sloped flooring by the stage for people with standing tickets and then another floor up with sloped seats and we had seated tickets, which although was kind of annoying because we were surrounded by older people and couldn't properly jam out to Rat Boy but we managed to jam a little. The crowd for him was crazy though, we could see everything that was going on and oh my god it just looked insane. Then when Drenge came on everyone was moving so in sync, all heads were moving at the same time, it was pretty impressive. Afterwards we went to KFC and let me tell you, KFC chips are disgusting. 0/10 would recommend.

Also, happy valentines day! Hope you all have a good week.

8 comments

  1. I love vintage jumpers! Nothing better. xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome night (apart from the KFC part, I'm with you on that), love the jumper too! I can deffo relate to having loads to do over half term but not doing it due to a messy room. >_<

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why having a messy room puts me off so much!x

      Delete
  3. I love the oversized jumper look so much - I saw Rat Boy when they supported the 1975 back on their November tour and they were amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ah yeah they're so good, excited to see them at Reading!x

      Delete
  4. This jumper is amazing, I saw Drenge in Liverpool a few weeks ago I love them so much omg.

    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their music but don't know the lyrics very well and wish I did so I could have properly jammed to them!x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.