My Personal Wall

9 November 2016


DSC07988 

Since taking this photo my wall has developed a bit, but I just needed a picture and liked this and thought it was relevant because its a part of my wall full of memories and is super personal as is this blog! Well my blog isn't super personal but in some ways is. I had my driving theory test today and the man at the desk asked me what was on my nose and it has been a long time since I have had a nose piercing joke and I was going to say I was sick of them, but then he called me a rebel for having it. Anyone that knows me knows I'm the furthest thing from a rebel, and I found it pretty flattering he thought that. I passed my theory as well which was a relief because oh boy does hazard perception bore me. I'm getting my sisters old car (wahoo) and wanted to paint flowers on it over summer, but summer has been and gone and still no flowers.

I have progressed a lot since my last post and pretty much am already to send off my personal statement but ah! Scary stuff! I also need to do a last grammer check but I've read it so many times I doubt I'd realise if there were any mistakes. Its so hard trying to make it fit the character count, I've taken out loads of random words and just hope those little words weren't too important in making my point!

Sorry for not having any cool outfit posts at the moment, I haven't been rocking any good looks lately. I have just embodied the tired, moody stressed student look. Although I should try making an effort again more because (personally) I find wearing makeup much more enjoyable than not wearing makeup. Sometimes I see my reflection and am just shocked and even putting on my glasses as a form of hiding my face doesn't help! I really want to buy hats and colourful tights and coats but I spent all my money on my friends birthdays/Christmas the other day because Redbubble had 20% off and oh boy do I love Redbubble and want my friends to share my enthusiasm for it as well. I was going to get a Twenty One Pilots tshirt (who I am seeing on Sunday!!!) but decided not to be selfish and buy my friends presents instead. I am feeling some regret but trying to focus on fact that I have got my friends bangin presents and I have been dropping massive hints about this tshirt.

5 comments

  1. Congrats on passing your driving theory!! I'm starting lessons soon eek. I love reading your posts x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your driving test theory!
    Now it's time for driving! ;)

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on passing your theory libby, such a good feeling passing isn't it - also, well done on the personal statement situation! Mines getting there, not quite ready to send off yet but hopefully soon because its stressing me out now haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on passing your driving theory and your photo wall looks so nice! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for passing your driving theory! How exciting! And I love this photo - I think even when you change up your personal corner it's always really nice to have photos during the different stage of how it develops. I have a personal wall through of photos in my bedroom and it is one of my favorite parts of my flat!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.