Rimmel Micro Eye Liner

16 July 2014

Hello everyone! I made this post and have been meaning to share it with you for ages but I lost the pictures but woo! I found them! Now I can finally advise you to not buy this eyeliner!

A while ago I brought the  Rimmel London ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eye Liner. It was kind of a rush buy though, because I just wanted to go home and eat and I didn't know much about the liner and thought I'd just buy it since it was cheaper than the L'Oreal Super Slim Liner I usually get and thought I'd try something new, but oh how I regretted that decision.

Now although I do like thin eyeliner, this was too thin. It didn't apply easily and left gaps in between the line and my lashes which was not the aim and no matter how hard I tried I just could not fill in that gap. I think that was also due to how stiff the tip was, it didn't bend at all and felt quite harsh on my eye. You know some liners just glide on? Yeah, this one really doesn't.
Also to be super picky, the actual pen bit is quite thick and I prefer to hold a slimmer pen. I'm not sure why but I feel like it works better for me. Not only that, but it only lasts around half an hour before it begins to smudge and turn grey.

The smaller line is usually how it comes out. Also please excuse my unpainted nails. 
Looking back at the reviews for this product, it looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't like this eyeliner.I wish I done my research before I went to go buy an eyeliner. I like to check reviews of products when I do a review for you guys so I can see if it's a general opinion or if most other people like it, so I can put it in perspective for you guys and be like 'I personally like it, but most people don't' and vica verca. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Just, don't buy this eyeliner. Ever.
So dramatic, I feel like I'm giving important life advice.

I have now gone back to my L'Oreal Super Slim Liner and boy how I've missed how easy I find that one to use. I also brought a liquid liner the other day, so I can possibly begin to learn the trade of liquid liner. I do quite like gel eyeliner, but I find it hard to do a flick so only use that for special occasions, since it lasts so long.

Anyway, goodbye for now guys and I will sort out my blogging schedule, although I mentally planned to post this later on into the month as a good reserve. However today I was going to take outfit pictures but then I was really lazy and took ages to get ready so I didn't have time. Ill find a replacement. I can't wait till I get a steady post schedule. But yeah, adios for now amigos!


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and try my best to always reply x

© Libby-Jade. Design by FCD.